Let me begin by expressing my humble gratitude to those who attended the 6th Annual Coulee Conservatives Night with the Loggers. It was a terrific ball game and an amazing fireworks show afterwards but most of the fun came from simply visting with fellow Coulee Conservatives. Elected officials and their staff were there along with many of us in the grassroots movement and we all had such wonderful conversations while enjoying ball game treats like burgers and brats. I can't wait to do it again next year!
Those who attended also took part in our 2023 survey. This survey is now officially opened to you as well but here is how the in-person voting turned out:
1. If the Republican primary for president were held today, who would you vote for
- 50% chose Trump
- 46% chose DeSantis
2. If the Republican primary for U.S. Senate were held today, who would you vote for?
- 46% chose Tom Tiffany
- 29% chose Kevin Nicholson
- 1-vote was written in for our friend Julian Bradley
3. Select the 3 most important issues that must be addressed during the next election cycle
- Election Integrity topped the charts with 50%
- Weaponization of Bureacracy took 2nd place with 42%
- The Economy, Education, and Justice Department Corruption all tied for 3rd place with 38% each
If you would like to participate in this unscientific straw poll as well then please visit this link for details.