Biden and Pfaff’s inflation continues to hurt Wisconsin families

Time to read
1 minute
Read so far

Biden and Pfaff’s inflation continues to hurt Wisconsin families

September 14, 2022 - 12:40
Posted in:

Politicians like Joe Biden and Brad Pfaff drove up costs for American families with record inflation and have abjectly failed to lower them. Instead, the Biden Administration continues it’s out of control inflation by spending hundreds of billions over the last month, including provisions that raise taxes on middle class families, hiring of 87,000 new IRS Agents, and debt forgiveness proposals that would have 75% of the 3rd District without a 4-year college degree paying for the loans of the other 25%.

Brad Pfaff continues to applaud Joe Biden’s out of control spending policies throughout this campaign. He’ll be just another Pelosi-Biden Rubber stamp in Washington DC.

Take a look at some of the price increases continuing to keep costs high for Wisconsin families:

  • So-called core prices, which strip out the more volatile measurements of food and energy, climbed 6.3% from the previous year, above the 6.1% forecast from economists
  • The cost of groceries climbed 0.7%, putting the 12-month increase at 113.5%, the highest since May 1979
  • Shelter costs, which account for about 40% of the core inflation increase, have climbed 6.2%, the fastest since February 1991
  • “The August CPI report indicates that inflation is still roaring hot,” said Jason Reed, an assistant chair and professor of finance at the University of Notre Dame. “This all but guarantees that the Federal Reserve will increase the federal funds rate by 75 basis points later this month. Economists were hoping for a cool down during August and they saw that with significant declines in the price of gasoline and energy, but food and healthcare prices remained high.”

There is 1 Comment

But only because we had failed democrat policies in place. President Trump told us that the cure should not cost more than the Virus, and that was early on. That was hushed and not repeated but should have been. From that point on, Bidon got in and the Congress started buying votes with our grandchildren's money, and could not give it out fast enough. Add to that the crushing of American oil and coal, and we have a mess!

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.