- Oklahoma and Georgia Governors Sign Conservative Justice Reform Bills into Law
- David Perdue Should Follow Georgia on Justice Reform
- With Unanimous Passage through the House, the Email Privacy Act will Modernize Online Data Privacy
- Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act Continues Conservative Efforts on Justice Reform
- FreedomWorks Urges Senate Republicans to Follow Lead of Conservative States on Justice Reform
In the December 1, 2002 issue of the LaCrosse Tribune, Margaret Larson was cited as being part of the “Comprehensive Plan Intended to Guide the City of LaCrosse’s Policy for the Decades”.
In this article it was clear that Margaret Larson was part of this planning team that put together this exhaustive 2 ½” thick document that spelled out the vision for the future of LaCrosse that included support for annexing the Town of Campbell to the City of LaCrosse.
In the article, several references were made to the City of LaCrosse increasing its tax base to the eventual annexation of Medary, Shelby and the town of Campbell where Margaret now lives. If Ms. Larson has the intention of annexing her own town to the City of LaCrosse she should ask herself if she really represents her voters – mostly in the Town of Campbell homeowners who have not annexed to the City of LaCrosse.
Wow! It has been a crazy election cycle, hasn't it? I started out all in for Governor Walker but then when that didn't work out I had a difficult time deciding who I would support. I wrote earlier that I feel like our nation needs a leader who has a way of uniting people and I was on the Ben Carson bandwagon for a while until that ended.
We so desperately need to come together as Americans again because there are a lot of very serious problems that will only be solved if we are tackling them together as a team. The current president is going to have to live out the rest of his days knowing that his greatest legacy is the bitter division of the American people.